BALTIMORE, MD (1/15/14) – Weiss PR, a Mid-Atlantic-based public relations firm which helps clients reach, engage, and influence the right audiences in order to achieve their communications and business goals, has started the New Year by adding six new clients.
Beginning immediately, Weiss PR has been retained to provide ongoing public relations services for:
- OpalStaff, a staffing firm providing both small and Fortune 100 companies with skilled contract engineering/staff support in the defense, aerospace and telecommunications industries;
- PLDA Interiors, a Baltimore-based commercial interior design firm serving the education, healthcare, and corporate industries;
- Research Square, a for-benefit organization based in Raleigh, NC which provides tools and services to hasten the pace of scientific discovery for the global academic community;
- SafeMonk an encryption security solution designed specifically for the file sharing service, Dropbox, by SafeNet Labs, a technology incubator founded by data protection provider, SafeNet, Inc.
- TrainACE, a professional computer and IT training organization;
- Verne Global, which offers data center decision-makers an affordable 100% carbon neutral power solution from its 44-acre data center campus in Keflavik, Iceland.
Weiss PR will be handling a variety of services for each of these clients, including media and influencer relations, social media, and marketing services – all of which will be anchored by strategic communications planning.
The addition of these six new clients represents a continuation of the record growth Weiss PR has experienced over the past 18 months. During that period, the firm significantly expanded its real estate practice, adding architecture and design firm DDG and projects for developers Foulger-Pratt, New England Development, Streetscape Partners, and Simon Properties to its portfolio.
Weiss PR also broadened its technology practice last fall with the addition of Matthew Pugh as Vice President. Pugh has more than a decade of public relations and digital experience, with an emphasis on high-growth B2B technology companies.
Over the last several years, Weiss PR’s significant growth has earned it a place on the Baltimore Business Journal’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies, as well as a top 20 ranking of PR firms in the D.C. region by O’Dwyer’s. The firm has also earned several industry accolades, including most recently a 2013 Ragan’s PR Daily Award.
About Weiss PR
Founded in 2008, Weiss PR helps companies and organizations reach, engage, and influence the right audiences in order to achieve both their communications and business goals. The company specializes in five key industries – real estate (including commercial real estate development, architecture, engineering, and design), employee benefits and healthcare, professional services, technology, and nonprofit organizations. Weiss PR services include media and influencer relations, social media, crisis communications, and marketing services – all of which are anchored by strategic communications planning.